Collaboration Information collected from the ISBE members
Time: 2016-09-29 05:54 Click:316
1. Beijing Computational Science Research Center looks for roboticist collaborators
The research group from Beijing Computational Science Research Center is interested in the dynamics and control of dynamic legged locomotion. They are specialized in computational and theoretical modeling and they look for roboticist collaborators who develop robot platform and are interested in studying basic mechanics and control principles.
2. Collaboration offer from Al Furat Al Awast University, Iraq
The research group from Al Furat Al Awast University/Iraq is interested in the design and implement the nonlinear control scheme for five phase permanent machine. Modeling and analysis of the five phase motor. They are specialized in experts system and global optimization techniques such as: genetic algorithm, neural networks, fuzzy theory,…,
3. Collaboration offer from University College London, UK
The research group from University College London/UK has expertise in the following areas.
1) Polymer brush grafting;
2) Simulation of tissue – implant interactions;
3) Surface processing and biomimetic design to improve lubrication at articulating surfaces.
4. University of Liverpool wants to find cooporators specializing in biomechanics
*Description of technical requirements:
Biomechanics of human lower limb, especially knee joint.
If you are interested in collaborating with these groups, please contact the ISBE secretariat in the following ways.