The Youth Commission of ISBE serves as a sub-committee of the Society and aims to unite young members and further promote academic communication, scientific research as well as talents training in bionic engineering. According to the Measures, the Youth Commission shall consist of 7-9 standing members and 40-50 group members. Now the commission would like to invite nominations for the group members around the world.
Qualifications required for group membership
1) Members shall be individual members of the ISBE.
2) Members shall be under 40 years old in principle and no more than 45 years old in specific condition.
3) Members shall be interested in, or dedicated to, bionic research.
4) Members shall be supportive of the work of the Commission.
Selection and recommendation procedures of group membership:
1) The group members can be directly recommended by three or more standing members.
2) Members can also make nomination by themselves and get approved by the standing members.
All applicants should fill in the nomination form in advance and send it to the General Secretary of the Youth Commission via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 31, 2018. The results will be published on the ISBE website.