1. Nanomaterials with enzyme-like characteristics (nanozymes): next-generation artificial enzymes (II) [Times Cited: 232]
By: Wu, Jiangjiexing; Wang, Xiaoyu; Wang, Quan; et al.
CHEMICAL SOCIETY REVIEWS
Volume: 48 Issue: 4 Pages: 1004-1076 Published: FEB 21 2019
2. Cocatalysts for Selective Photoreduction of CO2 into Solar Fuels [Times Cited: 154]
By: Li, Xin; Yu, Jiaguo; Jaroniec, Mietek; et al.
Volume: 119 Issue: 6 Pages: 3962-4179 Published: MAR 27 2019
3. Synergistic effect of artificial enzyme and 2D nano-structured Bi2WO6 for eco-friendly and efficient biomimetic photocatalysis [Times Cited: 97]
By: Yi, Huan; Yan, Ming; Huang, Danlian; et al.
APPLIED CATALYSIS B-ENVIRONMENTAL
Volume: 250 Pages: 52-62 Published: AUG 5 2019
4. BIOMEDICINE Multivascular networks and functional intravascular topologies within biocompatible hydrogels [Times Cited: 59]
By: Grigoryan, Bagrat; Paulsen, Samantha J.; Corbett, Daniel C.; et al.
Volume: 364 Issue: 6439 Pages: 458-+ Published: MAY 3 2019
5. Sustainable technologies for water purification from heavy metals: review and analysis [Times Cited: 57]
By: Bolisetty, Sreenath; Peydayesh, Mohammad; Mezzenga, Raffaele
CHEMICAL SOCIETY REVIEWS
Volume: 48 Issue: 2 Pages: 463-487 Published: JAN 21 2019
6. Harris hawks optimization: Algorithm and applications [Times Cited: 55]
By: Heidari, Ali Asghar; Mirjalili, Seyedali; Faris, Hossam; et al.
FUTURE GENERATION COMPUTER SYSTEMS-THE INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ESCIENCE
Volume: 97 Pages: 849-872 Published: AUG 2019
7. Highly Thermally Conductive Yet Electrically Insulating Polymer/Boron Nitride Nanosheets Nanocomposite Films for Improved Thermal Management Capability [Times Cited: 54]
By: Chen, Jin; Huang, Xingyi; Sun, Bin; et al.
Volume: 13 Issue: 1 Pages: 337-345 Published: JAN 2019
8. Mechanoresponsive self-growing hydrogels inspired by muscle training [Times Cited: 48]
By: Matsuda, Takahiro; Kawakami, Runa; Namba, Ryo; et al.
Volume: 363 Issue: 6426 Special Issue: SI Pages: 504-+ Published: FEB 1 2019
9. A systematic review on nanoencapsulation of food bioactive ingredients and nutraceuticals by various nanocarriers [Times Cited: 43]
By: Assadpour, Elham; Jafari, Seid Mahdi
CRITICAL REVIEWS IN FOOD SCIENCE AND NUTRITION
Volume: 59 Issue: 19 Pages: 3129-3151 Published: OCT 28 2019
10. Biodegradable Biomimic Copper/Manganese Silicate Nanospheres for Chemodynamic/Photodynamic Synergistic Therapy with Simultaneous Glutathione Depletion and Hypoxia Relief [Times Cited: 37]
By: Liu, Conghui; Wang, Dongdong; Zhang, Shuyuan; et al.
Volume: 13 Issue: 4 Pages: 4267-4277 Published: APR 2019
11. Bio-inspired computation: Where we stand and what's next [Times Cited: 25]
By: Del Ser, Javier; Osaba, Eneko; Molina, Daniel; et al.
SWARM AND EVOLUTIONARY COMPUTATION
Volume: 48 Pages: 220-250 Published: AUG 2019
*The data was from the Web of Science (Tracking time: 27 March, 2020).