1. Nature-inspired chemistry toward hierarchical superhydrophobic, antibacterial and biocompatible nanofibrous membranes for effective UV-shielding, self-cleaning and oil-water separation[Times Cited 72]
By: Ma, Wenjing; Ding, Yichun; Zhang, Mengjie; et al.
JOURNAL OF HAZARDOUS MATERIALS
Volume: 384 Article Number: 121476 Published: FEB 15 2020
2. When Nanozymes Meet Single-Atom Catalysis[Times Cited 71]
By: Jiao, Lei; Yan, Hongye; Wu, Yu; et al.
ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION
Volume: 59 Issue: 7 Pages: 2565-2576 Published: FEB 10 2020
3. Multi-verse optimizer algorithm: a comprehensive survey of its results, variants, and applications[Times Cited 68]
By: Abualigah, Laith
NEURAL COMPUTING & APPLICATIONS
Volume: 32 Issue: 16 Pages: 12381-12401 Published: AUG 2020 Early Access: MAR 2020
4. Marine Predators Algorithm: A nature-inspired metaheuristic [Times Cited 63]
By: Faramarzi, Afshin; Heidarinejad, Mohammad; Mirjalili, Seyedali; et al.
EXPERT SYSTEMS WITH APPLICATIONS
Volume: 152 Article Number: 113377 Published: AUG 15 2020
5. Perspective and status of polymeric graphitic carbon nitride based Z-scheme photocatalytic systems for sustainable photocatalytic water purification [Times Cited 56]
By: Kumar, Abhinandan; Raizada, Pankaj; Singh, Pardeep; et al.
CHEMICAL ENGINEERING JOURNAL
Volume: 391 Article Number: 123496 Published: JUL 1 2020
6. When Light Meets Nitrogen-Centered Radicals: From Reagents to Catalysts [Times Cited 51]
By: Yu, Xiao-Ye; Zhao, Quan-Qing; Chen, Jun; et al.
ACCOUNTS OF CHEMICAL RESEARCH
Volume: 53 Issue: 5 Pages: 1066-1083 Published: MAY 19 2020
7. Alveolus-Inspired Active Membrane Sensors for Self-Powered Wearable Chemical Sensing and Breath Analysis [Times Cited 47]
By: Su, Yuanjie; Wang, Jianjun; Wang, Bo; et al.
Volume: 14 Issue: 5 Pages: 6067-6075 Published: MAY 26 2020
*The data was from the Web of Science (Tracking time: March 23, 2021).